Getting Started with Registration
Here are some general instructions for getting started with the Online Academy:
- Browse for classes.
- Once you've chosen your classes and added them to your shopping cart, you will be prompted to login for payment and to register your students. Remember: you will have to login with a distinct username and email as the parent. You can create this quickly or use an existing account. Each student you register will also need a distinct e-mail address. All of this information will then be emailed to you upon registration.
- Once payment is received, you will be prompted to assign your purchased classes to each student. Please read the instructions carefully.
- Once you've assigned classes to your students they will automatically be placed into the class (into Moodle, our Learning Management System).
- Once registration is complete you will receive a confirmation e-mail and another with some general information, helpful tips, and instructions. Both parent and students receive this.
- If at any point in time you need assistance you can e-mail email@example.com or call toll-free 877-745-8866 and we will be glad to help you. There is also a Live Chat option and we can also help you in that way.