National Latin Exam
- First Form Latin: Do not take the NLE.
- Second Form Latin: Do not take the NLE.
- Third Form Latin: Introductory Level is suggested; strong and/or high school students may take the Beginning Latin Exam.
- Fourth Form Latin: Beginning Latin Exam is suggested; strong and/or high school students may take the Intermediate Latin Exam (will require independent work).
- Henle Units 1-5: Do not take the NLE or NLE Prep class (not enough material will have been covered).
- Henle Units 6-14: Take Beginning Latin Exam.
- Henle Latin II (Caesar): Intermediate Latin Exam is suggested; strong high school students may take the Intermediate Latin Reading Comprehension Exam (will require independent work).
- Henle Latin III (Cicero): Intermediate Latin Reading Comprehension Exam; strong students may take the Advanced Latin Prose Exam.
- AP Latin: Advanced Latin Prose OR Poetry Exam; strong students may take the Advanced Latin Reading Comprehension Exam.
Dates: The dates for the 2022 NLE are listed here and NLE Prep class are posted under the class list. Students will register on their own to take the NLE, either online or proctored by an eligible party.
Required Materials: The appropriate NLE Guide by Memoria Press. Memoria Press will publish a guide for the Intermediate Reading Comprehension Exam, and it will be available for purchase in January. Students will also need a USB headset microphone (built-in microphones also work).
|Introductory Latin A Spring 2022||Susan Strickland||F||9:00 - 10:15 AM ET||1/28/22 - 2/25/22||11||$99.95|
|Beginning Latin A Spring 2022||Susan Strickland||F||11:00 - 12:30PM ET||1/28/22 - 2/25/22||3||$99.95|
|Intermediate Latin Exam A Spring 2022||Susan Strickland||F||3:30 - 5:00 PM ET||1/28/22 - 2/25/22||13||$99.95|
|Intermediate Latin Reading Comprehension Spring 2022||Susan Strickland||F||1:30 - 3:00 PM ET||1/28/22 - 2/25/22||15||$99.95|